Why is independence important?
We’re different to other banks. We’ve been independent and New Zealand owned ever since we started in 1850.
Not having overseas owners means that we can make decisions based on what’s best for our customers. So if we
want to NOT charge you cheque, ATM* or EFTPOS transaction fees, it’s up to us. Having real people on the other
end of the phone when you call? That’s our choice too. We think that putting you first is just a better way to bank.
Why bank with us?
Here are some great reasons to consider TSB Bank. Or feel good if you’re already a customer.
- All of your calls will be answered by our friendly, helpful staff, not answerphone. Monday to Friday 8.30am — 7pm.
- We offer a full range of banking services, including savings, investment, home loans and every day account options.
- There are no cheque, bank operated ATM* or EFTPOS transaction fees on personal accounts.
- Bank anywhere. Using HomeBank (our internet, phone and text banking service) and [my]bank (our fully customisable banking app that puts you in control of your accounts).
- Visit any one of our nationwide branches or service centres.
*Use of ATMs not owned by any bank will incur a transaction fee for which TSB Bank receives a commission.