- Use your TSB Bank Visa Classic Credit Card for all sorts of payments, all over the world.
- Access cash anytime (cash advance fee will apply).
- Monthly statements keep you informed on minimum payment requirements.
- payWave technology provides a safe and secure way to make payments under $80 with your Visa card. Simply look for the Visa contactless symbol and wave or tap your card on the contactless reader – it’s that easy. View payWave Contactless FAQ’s here.
- TSB Bank Visa Classic Credit Cards are embedded with a chip to provide you with enhanced protection against fraud.
If your card is lost or stolen within New Zealand, please advise TSB Bank immediately (outside normal business hours please phone toll free 0800 406 406). If you have lost your Visa card while overseas, visit Visa Global Customer Assistance for help in your area.
View the Disclosure Statement for TSB Bank, the
conditions of use
rates and fees for TSB Bank Visa Classic Credit Cards.
Or call 0800 872 2265