We know that when you’re running a business you don’t always have time to get to the bank. That’s why TSB Bank BusinessBank gives you online access to your business accounts, so you can keep on top of things whether you’re on the move or in the office. It’s the most convenient way to do your business banking without visiting a branch.
To find out more about TSB Bank Business accounts, contact your local TSB Bank.
There is an initial set-up cost for TSB Bank BusinessBank, and a small monthly access charge. Find out more about fees. To apply for TSB Bank BusinessBank, please download and complete an application form and return it to
your local TSB Bank.
With TSB Bank BusinessBank you have 24-hour access to your business accounts. You can also:
- View accurate, up-to-the-minute real-time account balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts, and view or download transactions.
- View historical statistical data, such as average balances.
- Make payments, or setup payment schedules.
- Process Direct Debit schedules.
- Add or remove users at any time, and determine their authority and access level.
- For added security, use of a TSB Bank Security Token to authorise some transactions is required. (You can even have your business banking set up so that more than one person is required to authorise a transaction).