Sign up for HomeBank Internet banking and you’ll be able to do almost all your banking from home.
- Make one-off payments to any New Zealand bank account
- Set up your own Internet Regular Payments (just like automatic payments)
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View/download your statements and transactions
- Make payments to organisations and saved payees
- Sign-up to be alerted, by email or text, when your account balance hits a pre-defined trigger point
- Find out more about HomeBank Online banking fees and terms and conditions
- Find out about our Internet Banking Security, and how to protect yourself.
Sign up today
To sign-up for HomeBank Internet banking simply download an application form and return it to TSB Bank.
If you're already a HomeBank Phone Banking user, you can apply for HomeBank Internet banking by clicking here.
For added security when making a personal payment, a TSB Bank Security Token is available for making individual payments of $250 up to a maximum of $30,000, or more than a total of $5,000 in any one day. The token displays a unique number (which changes every 60 seconds) that you need to enter to authenticate payments of $250 or more (or a lesser amount if you choose). A one off fee will be charged for the token.
Alternatively, you can use our SMS Authentication service to make payments of over $250, up to a maximum of $30,000. It is an alternative Two Factor Authentication method that uses a mobile phone. You must have your mobile phone number registered with the Bank for TSB Bank SMS Authentication to be used. It works by generating a 4 digit code on your PC screen, which you need to match with a 4 digit code that is sent to your mobile phone. For more info click here
Access HomeBank from your Mobile Phone
Our Mobile HomeBank service has been designed specifically for those wishing to access their banking from their mobile phone. You can use HomeBank mobile anytime by going to m.tsbbank.co.nz and using your usual login details.