What is Online Banking?
Sign up for TSB Bank Online Banking and no matter where you are in New Zealand, you can access your accounts whenever and wherever it suits you.
- Make one-off payments to any New Zealand bank account
- Set up your own regular payments (just like automatic payments)
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View/download your statements and transactions
- Make payments to organisations and saved payees
- Sign-up to be alerted, by email or text, when your account balance hits a pre-defined trigger point
View our Online Banking fees.
It’s easy to sign up for Online Banking. Call us on 0800 TSB BANK (0800 872 2265) or visit your nearest TSB Bank. If you already use Phone Banking you can log in with the same details for Online Banking.
Is Online Banking Secure?
It’s important your money and personal information is kept secure. That’s why we do everything we can to provide you with better banking security when banking online.
This process is simple, quick, and totally free and is designed to help reduce the risk of online fraud. It is a security check put in place for you to verify online banking activity via a text message.This means there is an extra step in the process to ensure online banking is more secure for you.
The process is simple:
- Choose SMS authentication (text message verification) as your security option when prompted.
- Take note of the 4 digits that will be generated on your computer screen.
- You will receive the remaining 4 digits of the security code via a text message.
- Hit reply to the text message, text the first four digits from the computer screen, and the second four digits in your text message. This completes the 8 digit security code to confirm your payment.
- Press send. This will verify your payment and it will be processed.
Mobile phone not registered with TSB Bank?
If your mobile phone is not registered, simply ring your local TSB Bank branch to make sure we have your current mobile phone number so you can use the free text option.
Don't have a mobile phone?
Ask us about a TSB Bank Security Token to authenticate payments of $250 or more (or a lesser amount if you choose). Please note, a one-off fee of $25.00 will be charged per token.
Banking from your mobile phone
Our mobile banking apps for iPhone and Android* are available to download free and are accessible wherever you are, so you can bank on the go.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be able to check your current balances, make a payment to someone, pay a bill, transfer money between your accounts and much more.
Don’t have an Android or iPhone?
You can use Online Banking anytime by going to m.tsbbank.co.nz and using your usual login details.
Help from our dedicated team is just a click, call or message away
*Mobile Banking may not be supported on all Android devices. The minimum Android operating system is version 2.3 however we recommend using version 4.0 or higher. The minimum iPhone operating system is iOS 7 or higher.
Use of Digital Banking services are subject to TSB Bank’s General Banking Information.